- No Minimum balance required to open account.
- 20 withdrawals per month ($.20 per withdrawal after 20)
- Service charge based on tiered balance as follows:
|$500 or above entire statement period||No Charge|
|$400 to 499.99 entire statement period||Tiered Service Charge|
|$300 to 399.99 entire statement period||Tiered Service Charge|
|$200 to 299.99 entire statement period||Tiered Service Charge|
|$100 to 199.99 entire statement period||Tiered Service Charge|
|Balance falls below $100.00 at anytime||Tiered Service Charge|
Please contact us for our current service charge rates.
Freedom Checking Account
- No Service Charge
- No Per Item Charge
- No minimum balance
- Checks or check images not returned to customer
- 5 withdrawals per month – No Charge
- Over 5 withdrawals per month – Minimal Service Charge
- No minimum balance required.
Senior Citizens Checking
- For People 60 years of age or older
- No per item charge
- No minimum balance required
- Free wallet checks (no style selection)
- Non-interest bearing account
Checking Plus Interest
- $1,000 minimum balance or $1,500 average balance – No Charge
- Under $1,000 – Service Charge
- Variable Rate – subject to daily change
- Standard – Monthly membership fee
- Family – Monthly membership fee
- Senior Citizen (single) – Monthly membership fee
- Unlimited checking – no per-check charges
- Free Personalized Checks – Unique club design
- Cashiers Checks – No issue fee
- Money Orders – No issue fee
- Automatic Savings Transfers – No fee
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage – See insurance certificate for specific details.
Please contact us for current membership fees.
Checking accounts with no transactions in a 365 day period will be charged $.50 per month maintenance fee on accounts with a minimum balance under $10.00.
If no contact can be made with the account owner within a 3 year period, the account will be deemed escheat and turned over to the State of Iowa.
Automatic Transfer Fee
Accounts may be set up to transfer from one account to another account to prevent overdrafts. There is a minimal charge for each transfer.
C.O.P. is a special Citizens Overdraft Protection Plan. It is a convenient service that insures you against any possible non-payment of your checks due to an overdraft. With a C.O.P. you will be authorized a credit limit which will always be available to you for use in your checking account, in the form of a loan. We can then automatically charge your checking account in regular installments with payments as low as $25.00 per month until the borrowed amount is paid.
Check Charge Back
Checks deposited into your account and returned for non-sufficient funds will be charged back to your account with a minimal charge
The above Service Charges do not include Iowa sales tax where applicable.